Ten benefits of a winter staycation in Cranny
Ten benefits of a winter Staycation in Cranny, Lower Barns Boutique B&B, Cornwall
- Seeing the sun rise into a big sky and knowing that there really isn’t anything that you HAVE to do today.
- Take a walk on Gorran Haven beach before breakfast to listen to the sea.
- Eat a legendary Lower Barns breakfast, delivered to your room – loaded with fresh, local produce.
- Go shopping for wine and buy a bottle you have never tried before but always fancied and just know that you are going to savour it over dinner in The Party Shed while listening to vinyl and feeling good in the candlelight and glow of the fire.
- Enjoy putting a match to the kindling and just listen to the fire crackle in the log burner in your room while you watch your toes being warmed.
- Think about whether you can be bothered to take a dip in the steaming bubbles of the hot tub. Mull it over for 10 minutes and then later congratulate yourself that it was so worth the effort. It’s in your own private courtyard garden after-all. Smile a little bit more.
- Watch the setting sun and think about what nature really wants from you…does it really want anything at all? Let the freedom of the thought settle gently.
- Pack your phone away in the bottom of your case and leave it there.
- Stretch out in an oversized bath before doing the same in an oversized bed.
- Retreat, rewind, rekindle, renew.
Did you know about our Easy Breezy Days and Stays offer in Nook and Cranny this winter? You can stay for 2 nights B&B for £270 or 3 nights B&B for £390.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01726 844881.
Love Janie x